[OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307

Subject: [OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:53:07 -0700
Jonn-Quinn has been offering stuff for sale at very high prices for years.
There have been a few reports that the equipment he sells is very nice.

Alex, aka OlympusUSA, also sells at high prices. Though the "provenance" of
his new old stock has been strongly questioned, apparently the equipment is
generally very nice if he says it is.

The other big yabe reseller in the US, Kiwi Chrissy, aka mroutlet-half,
seems to be accurate and honest in her claims. I wouldn't hesitate to buy
from her again.

It seems like more than half the stuff sold on yabe goes through the hands
of a reseller. Makes me wonder if the "stock market" will have a dramatic
crash at some point.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>

Note someone selling another under the "Similar items" section of the page,
though.  Ridiculous prices for ALL of their stuff.  Wondering what they're
basing their pricing on.

Dave