[OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307

Subject: [OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 03:57:30 +0200
ROTFL
Some things are so funny, you can't believe if they happen to you.

What you still can do is, if you receive the lens, see that it actually DOES
fit on your OM-2. Then complain and demand half of your money back, because
her description stated it would only fit an OM-3....

Any listmember win that OM-3, BTW?

Wish you many beautiful pics with that glass.
Cheers,
Bart