[OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307

Subject: [OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:57:28 -0700
Mostly wrote:
> Keith,
>
> Sorry!  You DON'T get another chance at the lens. :)  The previous post was
> a joke. :)

Yeah, I knew that. So, no tears today...

> Carrie DID write the email I posted, but my feelings & stated reply to her
> was jes' joshing around.

As I surmised.

> And I'll have to pass on the data sheets you received -- they'd only end up
> in the special place I keep all things fact related.  The garage...

I have a single file folder for such things. And I actually *DO* look them up
once in a while.

> What I suggest YOU do is continue your search for the 100/2 and get one when
> you find it -- it really lives up to it's reputation.

Oh I will!
In the meanwhile now that you have yours, that's one less sharp-eye'd buyer I
don't have to contend with.
On the other hand, I'm fully prepared to pay a serious price for it.
That lens has quite a reputation.

Thanks,  keith