[OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307

Subject: [OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:20:15 -0500
I was screaming at this until I noticed the fungus factor.  Made me feel a
little better.

I haven't had great luck having fungus cleaned in the past.  And replacement
elements are getting harder to find by the minute.

Note someone selling another under the "Similar items" section of the page,
though.  Ridiculous prices for ALL of their stuff.  Wondering what they're
basing their pricing on.

Dave