[OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307

Subject: [OM] Re: heads-up on 190000651307
From: "Mostly" <mostly5@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:44:40 -0500
Hehe.  I was the guy that won it, actually.

Paid almost $500 for one about 5 years ago, and quite frankly, it was worth
it.  In my NSHO, it's the best lens Zuiko made (and yes, I had the 90/2 as
well).  NOT intending to start a "No, THIS Zuiko was the best they made!"
battle.

I've had a VERY difficult time finding another, and hopped on it when I had
the chance.

Let's hope I feel the same about this one.  I'll keep ya posted.

Dave