[OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:29:56 +0100
Ian

You might like to download "Lightroom" from the Adobe site.  It's on
Beta and is free.  I risk confusing your workflow by this suggestion
because it looks like a cataloguing application like iView.  However,
it is a system all on its own.

You might also like to have a look at Lightzone from lightcrafts.com.

Either application will provide much more control over images than
iView; in addition they each provide you with a better indication of
what is going on -- in their own different ways.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.