[OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: some photos and Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:34:40 +0200
Thanks for comments, We were busy with the little one so often I didn't
have time to think about camera settings (and when I did I used the OM
with 21mm), all were taken raw, I think I read somewhere that photoshop
cs has the ability to combine two images easily for high dynamic range,
so I need to work out how to do it in PS 7 or gimp, I seem to remember a
  mini how to has been posted here so will search back through the emails.