[OM] Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: MacbookPro 2.0 Ghz first impressions
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 23:13:49 -0300
on 31/05/2006 22:56, Andrew Fildes at afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> However, there is a program around right now, shareware(?), called
> Parallels Desktop which allows you to run the two systems side by
> side and runs any version of Windows at all, way back into the mists
> of time.
Yes, I know - even posted this at Lyris.net asking if someone was
experienced, but no replies. It's a 'virtual machine' and needs a very
powerful processor indeed ;^)
All I know about it, apart from their website, comes from David Pogue:

Cheers,

Fernando

NYTimes April 13.

3. State of the Art: Run Windows and Your Mac Simultaneously
By DAVID POGUE

New software called Boot Camp lets you run Windows XP on a
Macintosh, but a superior program has the corridors of
cyberspace echoing with the sounds of high-fiving.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/13/technology/13pogue.html?8cir&emc=cir

<http://www.parallels.com/en/products/workstation/mac/>