[OM] Mini FS list inc Digital Zuiko 35mm f3.5 & OM bits

Subject: [OM] Mini FS list inc Digital Zuiko 35mm f3.5 & OM bits
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:42:44 -0400
Hey all,

I have to pay for the DZ 50mm I just got so here is a mini FS list. US
shipping is included at these prices. Overseas shipping is also ok just let
me know where you are and I will get a quote. Paypal is great. Money
cheerfully refunded if you are not happy. Oh and pictures are available for
all of these too. Thanks!

Dan S.

Olympus Digital Zuiko 35mm f3.5

Great little lens! Comes with its box & papers. Looks and functions like
new. I haven't used it outside of the house myself. Purchased from B&H
earlier this year for $225 selling for $185.

Tokina RMC Seven Element 2X Tele-Converter

Again a great lens, right up there with the 2XA Oly model. If I hadn't just
got the Oly equivalent this would be a keeper alongside the Vivitar Macro
2X. Clean and clear. $25

New 67mm Tiffen UV Filter

A cock-up with a recent purchase means I have this filter that has never
been out of the box. I paid $19.95 for it and will let it go for a bargain
at $10. This is the size the 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 DZ and the 50-200mm DZ use.

Tamron Adaptall Rear lens caps for Olympus

As originally supplied with Adaptall Mounts. I have two of these caps
available. Yours for $4 each.

Olympus 'Hunter' Wide straps

Again two of these available both are in very good shape with no tears or
cuts. Both have the lug protector cords. $10 each.