[OM] Re: Dragged kicking and screaming

Subject: [OM] Re: Dragged kicking and screaming
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:35:48 -0500
Jez Cunningham wrote:

> Well I've been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st (?) century by
> now being the proud (?) owner of an iPod-nano.  I intend to use it to listen
> to podcasts and I'd be interested to hear what ones any of you find useful.

Congratulations! I resisted one for a long time, thinking it was
just another gadget, but I've slowly been moving my vinyl and
cassette music onto mine and listening to podcasts. My favorite
photography-related podcasts are "tips from the top floor",
LensWork, and "Secrets of Digital Imaging" (if you're shooting
digital at all). None of them are Oly-centric, but, with judicious
use of the "Send to Trash" key for the topics which don't interest
me, there certainly has been enough content to keep me listening .

Steve