[OM] Re: Macbook 1.83 Ghz first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: Macbook 1.83 Ghz first impressions
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 18:24:31 +0100
Thanks for that Ian.  I will let you know what I think of the 2gig
job when I get it, tomorrow perhaps.

Wengen looks utterly lovely.  I remember taking our 2 sons up the
mountains when they were younger and they really enjoyed it.

On-topic: I might have managed to snag a 50-200 and a 1.4x for the
E-1 -- for a very reasonable price.  I shall have to have it in my
hot and stickly little hands to believe it though ...

Oh, what wonderful photos I shall be able to take!

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.