[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:52:51 -0400
At 02:25 AM 5/26/2006, Winsor Crosby wrote:

>Well, that was fun to read. Sorry I did not have more specific
>information on the place in Tuba City. Sounds like you had a great
>southwest trip though.

It was a bunch of fun Winsor.  Saw lots of places that I'd read about
or looked at in National Geographic or other magazines.  The pictures
don't really do the justice.  Also went to some of the "off the
beaten path" locations and enjoyed them most of all.

>For a bag, I just got a Lowe Pro Sling Shot 200. It sounds like it
>might be what you are looking for.

Thanks for the tip.  I'll be sure and look it up.

>Pedal pushers huh? Must be a European thing. When they were the in
>thing in my youth the male version was called "clam diggers".

I sure don't remember those.  They may not have made it to the back
waters I call home.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson