[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:57:24 -0400
At 09:33 AM 5/26/2006, Chris Barker wrote:

>Welcome back, Johnny.  That sounds like hard work, except that you
>had 31 days in which to do it.  I'm afraid of doing so many visits on
>the trot that I would become tired and unreceptive.

It was actually a pretty easy pace.  I enjoy driving plus the
parks/national monuments are pretty close together so we didn't feel
rushed at all.  I was ready to come home though and see some green
grass and trees with actual leaves on them.  Sure was tired of
looking at all that rock, dust and sand!  ;-)

Later,
JJ

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA