[OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 06:55:07 +0100
:-)   Of course, but rocks and sand in that quantity and in those
colours are lovely for a while.  On our last holiday in the States we
flew to Phoenix and hired an RV.  We toured through Arizona and Utah,
through Sedona, the South Rim the Painted Desert to Yellowstone,
seeing Bryce and Zion at some stage (I can't remember the order).
over 2 weeks we did between 2 and 3,000 miles, I seem to remember but
might be wrong.  It was the holiday of a lifetime.

I had a very small OM kit then: OM1N and OM4 with Vivitar 28, Zuiko
50 and Beroflex 135; but I enjoyed using it in such beautiful
scenery.  I, too, was glad to see the sub-tropical scenery of Florida
again, but it was only for a short time.  I was posted back to the UK
and Saddam Hussein was about to invade Kuwait ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.