[OM] Re: SLing Shot 200 (Was (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip)

Subject: [OM] Re: SLing Shot 200 (Was (OT?) Back From Southwest Trip)
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:19:24 +0100
I've recently bought a Sling Shot 200. It was a big event for me after
using the same Karrimor camera bag for the last 20 years!

I really like it. I was worried it might be a bit small, but after a bit
of playing with the dividers (and borrowing some from another bag) I can
fit everything I need in with room to spare.

Since we are having a typical British Summer, I can vouch for the all
weather cover - it has kept everything dry in a few torrential downpours
over the last couple of weeks.

Mike.