[OM] Re: OT - energy efficient cars

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - energy efficient cars
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:40:13 +0100
I've just seen reviews of the new Honda Civic, one on the UK
(whatcar.co.uk) and one in the USA (edmunds.com).  The difference is
amazing!  Not only is the diesel missing from the US range, but they
have a petrol/electric hybrid which is missing in the UK.  And the
sample car they show on the US website is truly foul: it looks like
the car from Knight Rider (Kit?) but in white ... :-(.

And the diesel that is available in Europe reads like a stunning bit
of machinery.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker