[OM] Re: OT - energy efficient cars

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - energy efficient cars
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 12:06:39 -0700
No one ever mentions the lower energy density of ethanol. I almost
ran out of fuel in Montana in the winter because I refueled in
Missoula county where the gasoline has a high ethanol content(I found
out later). I had intended to refuel in Pocatello which would have
been possible with ordinary gasoline. Instead, I ran out about 100
miles from Pocatello. Got no discount for using less efficient
ethanol either.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA