[OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:48:43 +0000
Yeah, and without thinking about whether it was registered or not, once I had
it installed and the activation window popped up, I moused the "activate" box,
which connected via the internet, and which resulted in removal of the "you can
use this for 30 days" message, and now everything is copacetic, looking like
it's here to stay.  Whatever this all means.  :-]

No helicopter thump-thump-thump here yet, but the weekly first flights of the
F-22 Raptors from the four hills and one small mountain away Lockheed plant
seem to be getting louder and louder.  I don't really mind, though.  Just wish
I could get a good shot of one.  Damn, they are quick!  I'm afraid if I park at
the end of the Dobbins runway with the big Tammy on a tripod, the Goony Squad
will come rushing out after me.  I have a real fear of cattle prods, small
rooms, and promises of night flights to Gitmo, or to worse places.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --