[OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:00:12 -0400
I did that once at a UK RAF base called Honington not too far from
Cambridge.  I'm sure Chris probably knows it well.  My dad was based
there during the war and I wanted some photos from all over the place.
It didn't take long to get the local security guys excited.  But they
accepted my story and let me shoot away.

Chuck Norcutt

   I'm afraid if I park at the end of the Dobbins