[OM] Re: OM to EOS adapter has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adapter has arrived
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:48:16 +1000
Yeah - I've entered into up to three responses with some who don't
bid or BIN. Tyre kickers.
My present wording says something about 'Anywhere in Aus. AU$X,
Anywhere else on earth $Y. Seems to work. Unfortunately with an ebay
store, there is no way to batch update older listings (even to change
stuff like the linked email addy).
You may well have done all the bad things yourself - so have I. But I
object to the idea that the trading world is inhabited by people as
dumb as I am. How dare they?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx