[OM] Re: Budget Battles and Willful Submission

Subject: [OM] Re: Budget Battles and Willful Submission
From: "Richard Lovison" <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:35:23 -0400
On 5/9/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  It's "Yam*aha Central" around our house right now.  The living room
> is now functioning as a recording studio.  I'm sure there are a
> couple of you that can relate.

Somewhat.  Our apartment living room in Chicago never served as a recording
studio though the recording studio I worked for often served as a second
bedroom after many late night sessions when driving home was not an option.
The Yam*aha grand piano cover made a warm blanket.  :)  And then I had to be
up before 7AM on many of the following mornings to get ready to teach a
recording studio class to engineer wannabees.  Geeez, it's almost painful to
remember this stuff.  And if I told you what I was making in those days
you'd fall to the floor laughing... it wasn't much.

Richard