[OM] Re: OM to EOS adapter has arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adapter has arrived
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:34:17 -0600
I'm getting to where I hate to list things for worldwide sales as so many
people ask about shipping charges and never bid. It seems that the ones that
bid don't ask. Go figure....

I also get tired of answering questions asking about things that are clearly
stated in the description. I think some of those dip-shits are just
lonesome. I can't complain too much though because I did it myself the other
day. The seller was gracious and didn't call me names and I apologized
profusely. It seems that most things I bitch about are things I have done
myself.

/jmac