[OM] Re: Some OM mount on EOS camera examples (was Re: OM to EOS adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Some OM mount on EOS camera examples (was Re: OM to EOS adapter has arrived)
From: Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 23:42:23 +0100
By an odd coincidence, I've just posted a number of images on my forum
taken with a C*n*n 5D + Tamron 90mm f/2.5 (OM mount). They were all
taken just a few hours ago.

A bit of a fiddly exercise really this adapter business when it comes to
Tamron - you need the Adaptall converter for the Tamron,  and then the
OM to EOS adapter (I got mine from Roxen, often found on *bay).

Over all, I think the 5D is a great body for trying out MF lenses of all
descriptions (I'm even thinking of getting an M42 to EOS adapter to try
some other lenses out - it's quite addictive). The fact that I already
have a nice collection of Zuiko and other OM mount lenses is going to
keep me busy for a long time to come. I still prefer my E-XXX cameras
for macro and long telephoto, but there is also a lot of pleasure to be
had from the digital FF alternative.

Anyway, link is here:

http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,9149.0.html

Paul