[OM] Re: Mamiya

Subject: [OM] Re: Mamiya
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:08:50 -0400
Very interesting.  I didn't know that about Fuji and Konica.  I've
noticed some of the drug chains lately advertising that they can do
prints cheaper than your ink jet.  For most folks it's probably better
quality too despite the fact that most drug store prints have never been
particularly good.

They should all start to educate folks on the danger of losing their
digital images.  That could markedly increase the print business if
people really understood how vulnerable their digital images are
(including all their other digital files).  I'm afraid that 50 years
down the road we'll find there's a paucity of amateur images available
from this period.

Chuck Norcutt