[OM] Re: Mamiya

Subject: [OM] Re: Mamiya
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:23:12 -0700
Probably should have given a link:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/new/index.shtml
In the April 26th entry.

Also:

Industry Profits and Losses

Fuji Photo Film Co. Ltd. said its annual operating profit fell 57
percent, weighed down by charges for lay-offs and film production
cuts, and it forecast a slower-than-expected recovery this year,
reports Reuters. The company also said in a press release it would
adopt a new company name, Fujifilm, in line with its brand name for
camera film in October, when it plans to create a new holding
company. The world's second-largest camera film maker after U.S.-
based Eastman Kodak suffers from a shrinking camera film market, even
though that business now accounts for less than 10 percent of its sales.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA