[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:45:13 -0800 (PST)
> I suspect you are the only E-1 user who has actually
> looked for dust.

Not quite.  I've got one very tiny spot that has been there from
day one and occasionally I've had one or two others that will
appear until I've whacked them with a couple extra manually
initiated shakings.  I know how to look for them, but honestly,
I doubt I have a clue how to manually get rid of them.

Oh, about 1/3 of my pictures are taken with ancient Zuikos and I
change lenses all the time.  10,000+ pictures over the past year
and no manual cleanings yet.

For me, the technology works.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com