[OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's happened. I've relented.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:58:38 -0800
Well, if you ever clean a sensor you realize that some of the dirt is
welded on. It could not be shaken off. If you think that your Oly
sensor is spotless I think you have not checked it as Wayne explained.

Take a picture of a clear blue sky with a small aperture. Open in
Photoshop. Open Levels and really increase the contrast by moving the
end sliders toward the middle. Watch the spots appear. That is
assuming you change lenses and have had the camera for a while.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA