[OM] Re: NOW: crosspoint drivers, was Re: Attention : 16mm fisheyeowners

Subject: [OM] Re: NOW: crosspoint drivers, was Re: Attention : 16mm fisheyeowners - now: 21/3.5 owners
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:39:48 -0800
Thanks Chuck,

https://www.micro-tools.com/store/MainFrame2.aspx?Content=item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=58-0319

or (longer version of above screwdrivers to reach into tight areas)

https://www.micro-tools.com/store/MainFrame2.aspx?Content=item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=58-0405

should be the direct links. The micro-tools website is really a pain!!!

I've been intending to order some crosspoint drivers for quite awhile. I
searched the net further when I got home. The micro-tools offerings seems to
be the best, so I ordered a set. It's surprising how few crosspoint drivers
are offered considering how widely Japanese products are sold that use them.
The JIS type S is the only indication that these are crosspoint drivers. I
did find another site that called the Pollicis set XPt drivers though.

-jeff
It's amusing that the micro-tools website now shows "Customers who purchased
this item also bought ..." for the spanner that I also purchased. Their site
must update automatically.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

No #000 in that set.  Go to micro-tools
<https://www.micro-tools.com/store/mainframe2.aspx> and search on
58-0319 which is a 4 piece JIS S type driver set from Moody Tools. Sizes
are #000, #00, #0, #1.  Price is USD 14.17

It only took me about 1/2 hour to locate this on micro-tools web site.
It has always been one of the worst sites to use I've ever seen.  Best
to just order the catalog.  The should fire whoever designed this site.

Chuck Norcutt