[OM] Re: NOW: crosspoint drivers, was Re: Attention : 16mm fisheyeowners

Subject: [OM] Re: NOW: crosspoint drivers, was Re: Attention : 16mm fisheyeowners - now: 21/3.5 owners
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:05:09 -0500
No #000 in that set.  Go to micro-tools
<https://www.micro-tools.com/store/mainframe2.aspx> and search on
58-0319 which is a 4 piece JIS S type driver set from Moody Tools. Sizes
are #000, #00, #0, #1.  Price is USD 14.17

It only took me about 1/2 hour to locate this on micro-tools web site.
It has always been one of the worst sites to use I've ever seen.  Best
to just order the catalog.  The should fire whoever designed this site.

Chuck Norcutt