[OM] NOW: crosspoint drivers, was Re: Attention : 16mm fisheye owners -

Subject: [OM] NOW: crosspoint drivers, was Re: Attention : 16mm fisheye owners - now: 21/3.5 owners
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:02:44 -0300
on 12/03/2006 13:24, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile at fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
wrote:

> O.K., tomorrow I'll investigate the Stanley kit again - hope they now come
> with a large grip size and clearly marked as crosspoint.

No way _ the Stanley kit has a #0 and a #1 nice Philips screwdrivers among
others.

Could some kind soul here at this list sell me the appropriate crosspoint? -

Turned Montevideo upside-down today but crosspoint drivers are not known, as
are Robertson drivers.

Can pay Paypal or the way you'd like most.

Offlist, please.

Shipping address below.

TIA,

Fernando.

--
: Dr.Fernando Gonzalez Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526 B - 11600 Montevideo., Uruguay.