[OM] Re: Olympus losing or gaining credibility?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus losing or gaining credibility?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:44:00 -0800
Sounds like typical uninformed idle forum chatter to me. The most
common one on Nikon forums is that if Nikon does not bring out a full
frame digital camera immediately it has lost all credibility. The
more sad ones are the ones that pretend to address Nikon directly and
ask if they are listening. Psychiatrists call that grandiosity and is
a symptom in some mental illnesses.

I would say that the partnership with Panasonic has born fruit much
sooner than anyone would have guessed, and that is good. The E-1
successor just needs some rejiggering to get that Panasonic image
stabilizer into it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA