[OM] Re: Olympus losing or gaining credibility?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus losing or gaining credibility?
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 03:56:20 +0100
In the message I received, "Ali" writes:

>I have read in other forums that people seem to think that Olympus is
>perhaps losing credibility.

People have been saying that since the 'demise' of the OM system, no? ;-)

>What do you think?
Imagine what people would say about the new Zeiss Ikon, a film *gasp*
rangefinder *gasp!* It is good for their health that they probably never
heard of it. ;-)

Credibility? Forum posts can generally be described as *lacking*
credibility. :-)

Back to photo taking.

OM content? Most of these photos, with exception of one (or maybe two),
were taken with OM equipment: http://scans.sauceforge.net

Saso