[OM] Re: [Digital] It's over

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] It's over
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:30:01 -0500
Well, that £200 rebate does bring the price to the equivalent of
US$2,782.57 (according to the xe.com converter) which is still above
what B&H offers sans rebate.

Kind of like buying a car.  "Yeah, the new one is $30k and we'll give
you $10k for your trade-in.  If you want the new one for $28k, we'll
give you $8k for your old one."  And yeah, yeah, yeah, taxes, but you
get the point . . . it's a game.

FWIW/ScottGee1