[OM] Re: [Digital] It's over

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] It's over
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:00:30 +0000
I have seen the 5D for £1800 and then Canon have a £200 cash back offer
on until June I think, so £1600 does it. Far better than the £2500 it
was a few months ago!

I can see me getting a 5D or its successor. I get on really well with my
350D but what attracts me to the 5D is the bigger finder, shallower DOF
and spot metering, apart from the obvious mega pixels etc.

The Canon vs Nikon decision was easy for me as I can only make use of my
Zuikos with Canon.

Regards,

Mike.