[OM] Re: [Digital] It's over

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] It's over
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:28:44 +1100
It's available long before that! It's nice but it has it's flaws as
well. It is noiser at the high end than a 20D and not so good
ergonomically I think. It's rendition of flesh tones is better
though. It is also a lot more than a third of the 5D price around
these parts - more like 7/16ths.
If you have lenses, why not. A friend decided to go with it over a 5D
despite a 40% from Canon because he has several Nikon lenses. I have
an investment in Canon lenses so...
Of course, you can fit any old lens on a Canon! (Except Canon manual
lenses of course!) I suspect that my Leica R 35mm Summicron will do
very nicely on a 5D.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.pbase.com/afildes