[OM] Re: [Digital] It's over

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] It's over
From: "Ali" <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:07:29 -0500
Its probably difficult to verify what is real and what isnt. With folks like
Sigma and Panny
coming along....Olympus might be foolish not to keep a good thing going. This
whole market
is very strange....not like the days past when each could hold their own.

In the end - there will probably on be 3 or 4 major manufacturer's left.
Panasonic, Sony,
Samsung, Can$n and N^kon.

Also very interesting...the other day I went to a local Flickr photo meetup.
Out of 10 people -
5 had Can$n Rebel XT's, 1 had a N^kon DSLR, 2 had point and shoot digicams, 1
Olympus
(me), and 1 Medium format Mamiya 645 (guy refuses to convert to digital).