[OM] Re: [Digital] It's over

Subject: [OM] Re: [Digital] It's over
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:19:57 -0600
>  It is difficult to imagine that a successor to the E-1
> hasn't been in development during the last two years. The whole
> series of pro-lenses seems a futile effort without a pro-level body.

Is the medical equipment business so profitable that more money has been
shifted that way, to our detriment? Could it be possible that both the lack
of saleable AF and the lack of a new pro body are both the results of
changing technologies in the medical or scientific business requiring all
the effort?

Bill Pearce