[OM] Re: What fun

Subject: [OM] Re: What fun
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:38:21 -0800 (PST)
> That's ok, though.  We're looking at humungous boxes on wheels
> tonight.  Big honkin boxes.  Diesel powered big honkin boxes
> even.  Boxes big enough for--oh, never mind.

Well, we compared big honkin boxes.  Found one big honker that
we liked.  Suprisingly enough, it wasn't the biggest one either.

> Scanner will have to wait.

Hehe.  Couldn't wait for long.  Got the scanner fired up and a
couple test slides scanned.  Not too shabby.  I can tell that
I've got a LOT of tweeking to do, though.  It's like starting
over all over again.  The shadow detail is SOOOO much better
than the old scanner.  Yikes, talk about pepper grain with
Velvia, though.  If people don't get past the default settings I
can see why everybody thinks that the average digicam beats
35mm.  --NOT--

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com