[OM] Re: slrgear.com

Subject: [OM] Re: slrgear.com
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:41:06 -0500
Indeed.  If one is running a test lab, it's essential to make
absolutely certain the test equipment is properly calibrated before
running tests and publicly reporting the results.  Sounds like they
missed that base.

Good thing they're not testing anything really critical -- like
medical equipment.

my two lux worth/ScottGee1