[OM] Re: What fun

Subject: [OM] Re: What fun
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:24:34 -0800 (PST)
> Cancel 'em!
> I mean, you're not feeling too well are you?  May be a better
> idea to stay in tonight, not challenge your system.  You know
> you're most contagious when you're coming down with an
> illness . . . don't want to expose anyone else . . .

Yeah. I already tried that.  Didn't fly.  She already headed
that one off at the pass several days ago when she knew that it
would arrive today.  Didn't stop me from trying again.  She'd be
disappointed if I didn't attempt it.

That's ok, though.  We're looking at humungous boxes on wheels
tonight.  Big honkin boxes.  Diesel powered big honkin boxes
even.  Boxes big enough for--oh, never mind.

Scanner will have to wait.  But if the box said "Olympus" on the
outside, all other plans WOULD be cancelled. :)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com