[OM] Re: slrgear.com

Subject: [OM] Re: slrgear.com
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:55:38 -0500
Just what the Internet camera community needs -- more "test" results
that raise more questions than answers.

I can just hear the dialog . . .

A:  "Hey, look at that!"

B:  "Wow!  Didn't expect that!

A:  "Yeah, it's crazy!"

B:  "Yeah, well, post it anyway.  We can always change it later."

Doh!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I sure won't waste any
more time or bandwidth at that site.

ScottGee1