[OM] Re: Nikon Scanner Advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Nikon Scanner Advice
From: Robert Swier <robert.swier@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:37:23 -0500
Several of my film-only friends have recently made the same
switch...they shoot C-41 now. There's no need to use E-6 because the
first thing they do to the image is digitize it. They may as well get
the wider latitude and (I believe) cheaper processing.

That reminds me, I've got a big box of Velvia and Sensia that still
needs to be shot....

Since I don't have easy access to a scanner myself, I've been nearly
100% digital the past few months since the E-1 arrived...

Robert Swier
Toronto