[OM] Re: Cameta has me weakening

Subject: [OM] Re: Cameta has me weakening
From: Paul Glantzman <paulg765@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:56:30 -0500
Here's another one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7577638664&fromMakeTrack=
true

Since the time this thread started Cameta has sold probably half a dozen
of these E1 2-lens kits.  Just as soon as one sells, they relist the
same exact thing -- even on New Years Day.  What a business!!

I live on Long Island and can tell you that the store itself is nothing
compared to their eBay business.  They claim to offer the "best prices
on used gear", but I can tell you through experience that whatever you
bring in "isn't worth much anymore."

Paul