[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:36:55 -0500 (EST)
There's a little bit of positive news regarding my web site.  I received a
response from Olympus' lawyer today regarding my initial email to him.  Much
to my surprise he indicated that Olympus is considering my request to allow
the OM material to remain on the web site!  That doesn't mean they will say
yes, but at least they didn't come out and immediately say no, which is what
I expected.  It will likely be several more weeks before a final decision is
made.  As a jesture of good faith I am going to take down the web page while
we negotiate keeping the OM material available.  During that time if anyone
needs information from they web page they can contact me directly and I'll
send you the material.

I also noticed that the web site where I found the digital parts diagrams
has also removed them from their site.  I guess I'm not the only one who
received a request from Olympus to remove the material. I wonder if they'll
also go after the eBay sellers.
                                                -mark