[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:51:12 +0000
I've got the CD, although it's a couple of years old and may be missing some of
the latest digital stuff.  Bring 'em on!  Give 'em my name and tell 'em where
I'm at!  If'n they want it, they gonna have to come 'n git it!  The only thing
I've got more of than cameras is guns, and I prolly actually am more better
using them than I am the cameras.  Focusing is easier, because a 7mm magnum has
a depth of field of 0 to -8 inches from the muzzle to 500 yards.  :-)

Walt, irascible hillbilly locked and loaded

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>