[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Big Bad Law Firm)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:33:28 +0000
Dear Sir:

Our client has forwarded to us a copy of your post this date, Friday, December
23, 2005, at 21:55:56.  The client is justifiably incensed by this scurrulous
and scandalous attack upon their impeccable reputation and has instructed us to
take immediate and vigorous action, such as will astound you, on their behalf.

We shall be in touch.  Watch for the sheriff at your door.  Suggest you retain
counsel post haste.

Dewey, Cheatham & Howe
I.P. Rainwater, of counsel

From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>

> I have my doubts that ANYBODY from Olympus monitors or
> participates in user forums.  Isn't it obvious by their total
> disregard to the customer?
>
> This "software upgradeable camera/lens" lie is among the
> greatest.  There hasn't been more than one positive comment ever
> made (and I think I was the moron to make it) about the
> histogram/review idiocy in the E-1, or the lack of single-button
> spot-metering.  These are easy software fixes, but NOOOO.
> Nothing.  They could fix the manual WB fiasco.  Nope.  They
> could improve tracking AF without the battery back.  Nope.  They
> could improve the speed of processing with the lens-shading and
> noise-reduction.  Nope.  They could improve the RAW file sizes.
> Get real.
>
> Olympus is totally non-responsive to the customer and maybe even
> the entire market.  They design in the blind, introduce the
> product and stick their heads in the sand.

-- judicious snip of slanderous material --