[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:22:22 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Gary Teller wrote:

> What about the ESIF?  Same thing?

Luckily they haven't said a word about that yet.  I'm certain it too infringes
on their copyright since it has scanned copies of all the user manuals.

> Will you be able, upon request, to privately provide us copies of needed info?

What's really odd is that the order I received said I must remove them from
the web site and destroy all hard copies of the documents (which is strange
because Olympus sold the manuals to the public).  It didn't say that I had
to delete all copies of the pdf's :-)
                                                -mark