[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:20:45 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005, Bruce Nolting wrote:

> I'm all set here.  I can have the whole thing, including the ESIF and
> M-1 sites, up on one of my domains in half an hour.  Just say the word!

Let's first wait and hear what Olympus' reply is.  I've put the onus on
Olympus to list exact url's as to what material they object to rather than
me assuming what they want removed.  It also occurred to me when putting
together my reply that they objected on the basis that the material infringes
on "confidential information, proprietary intellectual property and/or trade
secrets".  Nowhere do they claim I violated copyright laws.  I know for a
fact that the OM material was published and sold to the public by Olympus
so it clearly can't fall into any of the catagories they listed.  The digital
information may fall into those categories so I'm hopeful they'll go away if
I remove that content.
                                                -mark