[OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....

Subject: [OM] Re: Hardware Resource Page Soon to Go....
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:11:09 -0000
Not in 8 minutes! :-)

I seem to have slightly more in just over 400 files, but I did not help
myself to the M-1 pages, and also skipped the eSIF which I believe Mark did
not invite us to take, since he is only a mirror for Hans' original. And I
have it on CD, so it was very easy to resist temptation.

If you are using Johan's recommended Offline Explorer (thanks for the tip,
Johan) make sure that you select "Archives" to download - since you will not
otherwise get any .pdf files.

--
Piers