[OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all

Subject: [OM] Re: No Mac and cheese for me after all
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:21:05 +1100
They already can - I run Virtual PC for a work program that don't
have no Mac version.
The only difference between Virtual and the real thing is that
Windows is much more stable on a Mac that's faking it. (Well,
compared to the Novell network at work anyway).
We can do it - we just choose not to.  :-)
AndrewF